ALGIERS-President Tebboune appoints new government members
- 19 January 2020 / News / 124 / Africa-Bi1
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Thursday appointed the members of the new government, led by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad, the minister-counsellor for Communication, the official spokesman of the presidency of the Republic, Belaid Mohand Oussaid, told a news conference.
The new government is made up of 39 members, including seven deputy ministers and four secretaries of State.
It also includes five women ministers.
The youngest deputy minister is in charge of Start-ups, namely Yacine Walid (26 years old).
Abdelaziz Djerad was appointed Prime Minister last Saturday, replacing Sabri Boukadoum, who had been the acting prime minister after the resignation of Nouredine Bedoui.
List of the members of the new government led by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune appointed Thursday the members of the new government led by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad, namely:
- Sabri Boukadoum: Foreign Minister.
-Kamel Beldjoud: minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning.
- Belkacem Zeghmati: minister of Justice
- Abderahmane Raouya: minister of Finance.
- Mohamed Arkab: minister of Energy.
- Tayeb Zitouni: minister of Mujahideen and Right-Holders.
- Youcef Belmehdi: minister of Religious Affairs and Awqaf.
- Mohamed Ouadjaout: minister of National Education.
- Chems-Eddine Chitour: minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Hoyam Benfriha: minister of Vocational Training and Education.
- Malika Bendouda: minister of Culture.
- Brahim Boumzar: minister of Post and Telecommunications.
- Sid Ali Khaldi: minister of Youth and Sports.
- Kaoutar Krikou: minister of National Solidarity, Family and Women's Issues.
- Ferhat Aït Ali Braham: minister of Industry and Mining.
- Chérif Omari: minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Kamel Nasri: minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City
- Kamel Rezig: minister of Trade.
- Ammar Belhimer: minister of Communication, Spokesman of the Government.
- Farouk Chiali: minister of Public Works and Transport.
- Arezki Berraki: minister of Water Resources.
- Hacene Mermouri: minister of Tourism, Craft Industry and Family Work
- Abderrahmane Benbouzid: minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform.
- Ahmed Chawki Fouad Acheuk Youcef: minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security
- Bessma Azouar: minister of Relations with Parliament.
- Nassira Benharrats: minister of Environment and Renewable Energy
- Sid Ahmed Ferroukhi: minister of Fisheries and Fish Production
-Yassine Djeridene: minister of Micro-Enterprise, Startup and Economy of Knowledge.
-Bachir Messaitfa : deputy minister of for Statistics and Forward Planning
-Foued Chehat: deputy minister for Sahara Agriculture and Mountains
-Aïssa Bekkai: deputy minister for Foreign Trade.
-Abderrahmane Lotfi Djamel Benbahmad: deputy minister for Pharmaceutical Industry.
-Hamza Al Sid Cheikh: deputy minister for Sahara Environment
-Nassim Diafat: deputy minister for Incubators.
-Yacine Oualid: deputy minister for Startups.
-Rachid Bladehane: secretary of State for National Community and Experts Abroad.
-Bachir Youcef Sehairi: secretary of State for Film Industry.
-Salim Dada: secretary of State for Cultural Production.
-Nouredine Morceli: secretary of State for Elite Sport.
-Yahia Boukhari has been appointed secretary general of the Government.
source: ALGERIA PRESS SERVICE
Spanish credit line of €25 million made available for Tunisian SMEs, joint ventures
- 23 February 2020
Tunisian small and medium-sized enterprises and joint ventures have presently access to a 25- million-euro (77 million dinars) credit line which Spain granted to Tunisia in 2018.The announcement was m...
Valencia Region Keen To Collaborate More with Moroccan Companies, President
- 23 February 2020
The Valencia region aspires to further strengthen its collaboration with Moroccan companies, said, on Tuesday in Casablanca, head of local government of the Valencia region Ximo Puig."Valencia is an o...